1. PLAY guarantees standard manufacturer warranty on every PLAY device sold to consumers (applicable from the date of purchase).
2. The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
3. Any repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. The details of service centers/support required are available on the company website www.theworldofplay.com or in the centralized helpline.
4. Warranty will be applicable only after inspection of the device and clearance of condition by authorized service center personnel.
5. Warranty will not be applicable if the device has any damage due to: a. Accident, natural disaster/wear and tear, negligence, or misuse. b. Any liquid damage, mechanical stress, impact, or high voltage. c. Use of any external accessory not included in the Gift Box of this device. In the above case(s), repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and exclusively on a chargeable basis only.
6. The company’s obligation under the warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. If the company is not able to repair the device covered under warranty, then it can be replaced by a similar/same model under PLAY warranty obligations.
7. PLAY reserves the right to charge a service fee for repair/ service of any nature that is not covered by this warranty. 8. All warranty information, products and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. 9. Warranty will not be applicable without the warranty card and valid proof of purchase/Invoice/Bill.