- Make sure the display on the smartwatch is ON when attempting to bind with App.
- The watch can't be searched and bound when the battery dies. Therefore, you may check whether the watch has any power left. If not, you may charge it before you retry the search and binding.
- Switch off and then turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth.
- Restart the phone.
- Update the PLAYFIT app to the latest version, and then pair with your wearable device again.
- If the issue persists, contact the PLAY customer service for more assistance.
Notes: If the previously bound mobile phone is within the Bluetooth range of the watch, the mobile phone will preferentially establish a connection with the previously bound watch.