- When the mobile phone Bluetooth is turned on and the PLAYFIT App is opened, the data will be automatically synchronized. You may also pull down the data list on the main interface of the PLAYFIT App to manually synchronize data.
- If the synchronization fails, you may try the following steps:
- First, you could pull down the data list to perform manual synchronization. If it doesn't work, Force Stop the PLAYFIT App and restart it.
- If the above operations make no difference, switch off and then turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth once or restart the phone.
- For Android users, you may try to clear the Bluetooth data in mobile phone settings before restarting the phone.
- For iPhone users, you may find the device "PLAYFIT STRENGTH" in the Bluetooth list of mobile phone settings, click to ignore the device, and then switch off and then turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth once or restart the phone.